IRC framework and utilities. Great for bot creation.
IRCUtils is a Python framework for communicating with the IRC protocol. It’s designed for ease of use for anything you’d need. It also has fast and simple support for writing IRC bots. Its features include:
- Asynchronous connection management
- Abstraction of the IRC protocol
- Simple bot creation
- SSL connection support
- Easy text formatting
- Automatic tracking of client nickname changes
- Automatic channel tracking
- CTCP compatibility
- Advanced message handling
- Basic ident server
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ircutils-0.1.4.tar.gz (20.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|