IRCUtils is a Python framework for communicating with the IRC protocol. It’s designed for ease of use for anything you’d need. It also has fast and simple support for writing IRC bots. Its features include:
- Asynchronous connection management
- Abstraction of the IRC protocol
- Simple bot creation
- SSL connection support
- Easy text formatting
- Automatic tracking of client nickname changes
- Automatic channel tracking
- CTCP compatibility
- Advanced message handling
- Basic ident server
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.