Terminal Client for Redis with AutoCompletion and Syntax Highlighting.
IRedis (Interactive Redis)
A Terminal Client for Redis with AutoCompletion and Syntax Highlighting.
This project is under development, any comments are welcome.
- Advanced code completion. If you run command
DEL, iredis will auto complete your command based on
- Command validation:
CLUSTER MEET IP PORT
- Command highlighting, fully based on redis grammar. Any valide command in iredis shell is a valide redis command.
- Ctrl + C to clear cureent line, won't exit redis-cli. Use Ctrl + D
- Say "Goodbye!" to you when you exit!
- Ctrl + R to open reverse-i-search to search through command history.
- Auto suggestions. (Like fish shell.)
--encode=utf-8, to decode Redis' bytes responses.
- Command hint on bottom, include command syntax, supported redis version, and time complexity.
pip install iredis
$ iredis -h
There is a full Redis command list in commands.csv file, downloaded by:
python scripts/download_redis_commands.py > commands.csv
commands.csv is here only for test if redis.io updated, do not package it into release.
Current implemented commands: command_syntax.csv.
- Full help document.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size iredis-0.1.15-py3-none-any.whl (28.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size iredis-0.1.15.tar.gz (26.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|