Ironic plugin UI for Horizon to allow users to view and manage bare metal nodes, ports and drivers.
The Ironic UI is a Horizon plugin that will allow users to view and manage bare metal nodes, ports and drivers.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/ironic-ui/latest
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-ui
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-ui
- View bare metal nodes
- View node details
- Apply maintenance and power on/off actions to the nodes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(191.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2||Feb 22, 2018|
(127.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Feb 22, 2018|