Ironic plugin UI for Horizon to allow users to view and manage bare metal nodes, ports and drivers.
The Ironic UI is a Horizon plugin that will allow users to view and manage bare metal nodes, ports and drivers.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-ui/latest
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ironic-ui/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-ui
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/952
- View bare metal nodes
- View node details
- Apply maintenance and power on/off actions to the nodes
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ironic_ui-3.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (190.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ironic-ui-3.3.0.tar.gz (145.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ironic_ui-3.3.0-py3-none-any.whl