OpenStack Bare Metal Provisioning
Ironic consists of an API and plug-ins for managing and provisioning physical machines in a security-aware and fault-tolerant manner. It can be used with nova as a hypervisor driver, or standalone service using bifrost. By default, it will use PXE and IPMI to interact with bare metal machines. Ironic also supports vendor-specific plug-ins which may implement additional functionality.
Ironic is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. The full terms and conditions of this license are detailed in the LICENSE file.
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic/latest
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/943
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic
- APIs: https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/baremetal/index.html
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ironic/
Project status, bugs, and requests for feature enhancements (RFEs) are tracked in StoryBoard: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/943
For information on how to contribute to ironic, see https://docs.openstack.org/ironic/latest/contributor
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ironic-12.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|ironic-12.1.1.tar.gz (1.8 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|