Core entries for islex dictionary.
ISLE pronunciation dictionary named-entity entries
Data package containing named-entities of the ISLE dictionary (those labeled as exclusively named-entity (NNP or NNPS).
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://islex-entities.readthedocs.io.
- Named entities from the ISLE dictionary (those that are exclusively NNP or NNPS).
- See also the islex-core (for other parts-of-speech) and the remainder unlabeled in islex-periphery.
0.1.2 (27 July 2017)
- Changed classifier to upgrade to Alpha status, and because bad merge made tag v0.1.1 misalign git repo with pypi.
0.1.1 (27 July 2017)
- Patched documentation to remove some leftovers from port over from islex-core.
0.1.0 (26 July 2016)
- First git checkin of named-entity ISLE data, with configuration managed upstream.
- deployed with automatic push to pypi by travis.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|islex_entities-0.1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (437.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 27, 2016|
|islex-entities-0.1.2.tar.gz (426.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 27, 2016|