Utility classes to support easy loading and manipulation of dictionary-to-pronunciation.
ISLE pronunciation dictionary accessors
Utility classes to support easy extraction and manipulation of dictionary-to-pronunciation from the ISLE dictionary.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://islex.readthedocs.io.
- Loading and navigating around the data structures of the ISLE lexicon.
- Support read-only lazy loading of case-insensitive mappings from orthography.
- Docs fixes.
- Mark as zip-safe.
- Correct some loading code to work better for subpackages.
- Constructs islex.data namespace for other packages to land in.
- Improved handling of morphologically-analyzed words.
- Include behaviors to restore to strings.
- Include functions to write to external files for managing data as subpackages.
- codecov support
- (intended difference with : release to PyPI done by Travis.)
- Refactor to use attrs classes for clean, fast types.
- released on pypi (without this note).
- added several tweaks and tuning towards coverage with pytest
- First release on PyPI.
- Supported Travis-CI, islex.readthedocs.org, and pyup-ci.org
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size islex-0.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size islex-0.2.4.tar.gz (17.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for islex-0.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl