Set up squid
This package provides buildout recipes for the configuration of squid.
We use the system squid, this recipe will not install squid for you. If you wish to install squid, use zc.recipe.cmmi perhaps.
- The port this squid should listen on
- A list of addresses that are allowed to access this proxy
- A list of ports that can be proxied
- A list of ports that CONNECT is allowed for
- A list of refresh_patterns (as they are in the squid config)
- Rules that govern how long an object is confisdered fresh when it doesn’t have a refresh-pattern.
This software is available from our recipe repository on github.
Copyright 2010 Isotoma Limited
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size isotoma.recipe.squid-0.0.10.tar.gz (5.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for isotoma.recipe.squid-0.0.10.tar.gz