Python module to interface with iwlib
iwlib is a package for interfacing with iwlib, providing an implementation to the wireless tools in Linux.
While very incomplete at the moment, it aims to eventually become a complete implementation, as features become necessary. If you find some functionality missing, feel free to contribute to the project, or create an issue on the bug tracker.
Currently it provides what I consider the bare minimum to become useful - scanning, setting the ESSID of a device, and getting the current configuration back from a device.
Installation requires a compiler recognised by Python:
$ pip install iwlib
- 1.3.1 (2nd April 2013)
- Fixed packaging issue involving missing header files.
- 1.3 (24th March 2013)
- Added iwlib.utils module. See documentation for details.
- Added iwlib.iwlist module. See documentation for details.
- Added function set_essid, to iwlib.iwconfig.
- 1.2.1 (21st March 2013)
- Initial release of code, as it was when I inherited it.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size iwlib-1.3.1.tar.gz (12.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|