IxNetwork REST API Client
IxNetwork REST API python client
A python client that interacts with an Ixia Solutions Group IxNetwork test tool. In order to use the REST feature the IxNetwork test tool must be version 8.x or higher.
- New Package Name on PyPi
- pip install ixnetwork-rest
- As of version 0.55a32 IxnObject auto generated .create_<child_name> methods are no longer supported.
- Existing code that uses those methods will need to be refactored to IxnObject.create_child(<child_name>).
- As a result a significant increase in performance will be realized.
- JSON import/export/configure
- Low level access to the entire IxNetwork hierarchy
- Query the ixnetwork hierarchy
- Sample Code
- High level management classes
- Session Management
- File Management
- Configuration Management
- Port Management
- Statistics Management
- Protocol emulation management class
- Find protocol emulation instances and sessions
- Execute operations on those specific sessions
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ixnetwork-rest-0.55a57.tar.gz (326.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|