Dialog box based on JQuery for Zope 3
- bugfix: Fix dialog resizing. Show dialog before calculating size. The google chrome browser doesn’t calculate correct element size for hidden elements. This was at least a problem for dialog containing iframes.
- refactored more methods from prototype to global functions
- bugfix: remove IE 7.0 support and fix an issue with newer jquery versions hwere JQuery.browser is not supported anymore
- bugfix: changed double ;; to ; in j01.dialog.js
- feature: make DialogCloseButton work without form tag by using an explicit click handler. This also prevents that a button get called more then once after loading the button into an existing form tag.
- switch to improved j01.jsonrpc implementation and support p01.testbrowser
- implemented new button concept based on new j01.jsonrpc.btn implementation. Use buttons from btn module instead of jsbutton.
- bugfix: fix dialog iframe width calculation
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size j01.dialog-2.1.1.tar.gz (90.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|