JSON-RPC helpers based on JQuery, z3c.form and z3cjsonrpc for Zope 3
This package provides some JQuery based JSON-RPC form handling using the z3c.jsonrpc and z3c.form libraries for Zope3.
- feature: implemented JQuery click event trigger. This could get used for different concepts like apply a loading icon etc. We also use this event handler for the new button disable concept.
- implemented handleError method
- changed unauthorized error page redirect from loginForm.html to j01Login.html for better customization. Note, you will need at least to register your existing loginForm.html as an additional j01Login.html page. Or the new nextURL redirect to j01Login.html will point ot a missing page. This changes makes it possible to show an explicit comment (session expires for jsonrpc call).
- feature: improve history state handling. Remember initial url and support go back to the initial url too whcih doesn’t provide a j marker argument.
- feature: support button action handling based on default z3c.form concept. This let us allow to use urls like <page-url>?form.buttons.foobar=1 for non jsonrpc requests
- feature: implemented JSONRPCClickButton using a simple click event handler
- feature: support prefixWidgets and prefixButtons property for separate different forms loaded into one single page.
- support response.data.i18nMessage as additional error response given from z3c.jsonrpc error views
- initial release