Collection objects similar to those in stdlib by jaraco
Models and classes to supplement the stdlib ‘collections’ module.
See the docs, linked above, for descriptions and usage examples.
- RangeMap: A mapping that accepts a range of values for keys.
- Projection: A subset over an existing mapping.
- DictFilter: A different implementation of a projection.
- KeyTransformingDict: Generalized mapping with keys transformed by a function.
- FoldedCaseKeyedDict: A dict whose string keys are case-insensitive.
- BijectiveMap: A map where keys map to values and values back to their keys.
- ItemsAsAttributes: A mapping mix-in exposing items as attributes.
- IdentityOverrideMap: A map whose keys map by default to themselves unless overridden.
- FrozenDict: A hashable, immutable map.
- Enumeration: An object whose keys are enumerated.
- Everything: A container that contains all things.
- Least, Greatest: Objects that are always less than or greater than any other.
- pop_all: Return all items from the mutable sequence and remove them from that sequence.
- DictStack: A stack of dicts, great for sharing scopes.
- WeightedLookup: A specialized RangeMap for selecting an item by weights.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jaraco.collections-3.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (10.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size jaraco.collections-3.4.0.tar.gz (14.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for jaraco.collections-3.4.0-py3-none-any.whl