- Add takewhile_peek function.
- Add list_or_single function.
- Add apply to apply a function to an iterable, but yield the original items.
- Update Count object to support comparison for equality and accept None to mean explicitly Infinity. See the docs for details.
- Fixed Python 3 issues on Counter object. Added docstrings.
- Added Counter.count attribute.
- Counter.GetCount is now deprecated. Use .count instead.
Initial release based on jaraco.util 10.7.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jaraco.itertools-1.5.tar.gz (9.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|