Release sdist eggs.
mkrelease [options] [svn-url|svn-sandbox]
|-C||Do not checkin modified files from the sandbox.|
|-T||Do not tag the release in subversion.|
|-S||Do not scp the release tarball to dist-location.|
|-D||Dry-run; equivalent to -CTS.|
|-K||Keep the temporary build directory.|
|-z||Create a zip archive instead of the default tar.gz.|
|-s||Sign the release tarball with GnuPG.|
|-i identity||The GnuPG identity to sign with.|
|An scp destination specification, or an index server configured in ~/.pypirc, or an alias name for either. This option may be specified more than once.|
- A URL with protocol svn, svn+ssh, http, https, or file.
- A local directory; defaults to the current working directory.
- Global configuration file.
- Per user configuration file.
The configuration file consists of sections, led by a “[section]” header and followed by “name = value” entries.
The [defaults] section has the following options:
- The Python executable used; defaults to python2.6.
- The value prepended if dist-location does not contain a host part. Applies to scp dist-locations only.
- The default value for dist-location.
The [aliases] section may be used to define short names for (one or more) dist-locations.
1.0b2 - 2009-03-19
- Checkin everything that’s been modified, not just “relevant” files. [stefan]
- Expand aliases recursively. [stefan]
1.0b1 - 2009-03-18
- The distbase and distdefault config file options no longer have default values. [stefan]
- Read index servers from ~/.pypirc and allow them to be used with -d. [stefan]
- The -d option may be specified more than once. [stefan]
- Dropped -p option. Use -d pypi instead. [stefan]
- Dropped -c option. If your have non-standard SVN repositories you must tag by hand. [stefan]
- Support both Python 2.6 and collective.dist. [stefan]
- Checkin README.txt. [stefan]
0.19 - 2009-02-23
- Absolute-ize the temp directory path. [stefan]
0.18 - 2009-01-26
- Include README.txt and CHANGES.txt in long_description. [stefan]
- Rid unused imports and locals. [stefan]
0.17 - 2009-01-23
- Add -c option to enable codespeak support. The codespeak.net repository uses branch and tag instead of branches and tags. [gotcha, stefan]
0.16 - 2009-01-13
- Fold regex construction into find and make find a method. [stefan]
- Update README.txt. [stefan]
0.15 - 2009-01-13
- Support for reading default options from a config file. [fschulze, stefan]
0.14 - 2009-01-08
- Add -s and -i options for signing PyPI uploads with GnuPG. [stefan]
- Stop execution after any failing step. [stefan]
0.13 - 2009-01-05
- Stop execution when the checkin step fails. [stefan]
0.12 - 2009-01-02
- setup.cfg may not exist. [stefan]
0.11 - 2008-12-02
- Add setup.cfg to list of files we check in. [stefan]
0.10 - 2008-10-21
- Don’t capitalize GetOptError messages. [stefan]
0.9 - 2008-10-16
- Add -v option to print the script version. [stefan]
0.8 - 2008-10-16
- Lift restriction where only svn trunk could be released. [stefan]
0.7 - 2008-10-09
- Fix PyPI upload which must happen on the same command line as sdist. [stefan]
0.6 - 2008-10-08
- Update README.txt. [stefan]
0.5 - 2008-10-08
- Also locate and checkin HISTORY.txt to support ZopeSkel’ed eggs. [stefan]
0.4 - 2008-10-08
- Use svn checkout instead of svn export because it makes a difference to setuptools. [stefan]
- Add -p option for uploading to PyPI instead of dist-location. [stefan]
0.3 - 2008-10-06
- Also locate and checkin version.txt. [stefan]
0.2 - 2008-10-01
- Add -z option to create zip archives instead of the default tar.gz. [stefan]
0.1 - 2008-10-01
- Initial release [stefan]