javaprops - Read and write Java property files
javaprops - Read and write Java property files.
This libary allows you to read Java property files including all the lesser known formatting details, like Unicode escaping. What sets it apart from similar projects are these requirements:
- Modification of property files with minimal differences due to normalization.
- Comments are parsed and associated with their property key.
- Location information is available, mostly to improve diagnostics for humans.
- The property set can be exposed as a dict-like object with attribute semantics, mainly for use in template engines; stemmed values are supported.
- Provide an optional inclusion mechanism via special comments.
Copyright ⓒ 2015 1&1 Group
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.