Plone Mosaic Tile for A/B Testing content changes
This Plone addon provides a new Tile type for Mosaic Layout views. It is a variation on a RichText tile which provides two WYSIWYG HTML fields. It will randomly show one of the two HTML fields based on a weighted ratio, for the purpose of A/B testing parts of a page layout.
- Includes optional support for custom JS to run with each rendered HTML option.
- Includes optional support for adding a campaign query string variable to any links in the rendered HTML, indicating whether option A or B was the source for analytics tracking.
- Provides a custom permision to restrict adding and editing of A/B Test Tiles to more privileged users.
Install jazkarta.abtesttile by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = jazkarta.abtesttile
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/jazkarta.abtesttile/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/jazkarta.abtesttile
If you are having issues, please let us know at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Initial release. [witekdev]
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jazkarta.abtesttile-1.0.tar.gz (8.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|