Python package providing a set of tools for creating annotated images and illustrations.
The jicbioimage.illustrate Python package provides a set of tools for creating annotated images and illustrations.
- Documentation: http://jicbioimageillustrate.readthedocs.io
- GitHub: https://github.com/JIC-CSB/jicbioimage.illustrate
- PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/jicbioimage.illustrate
- Free software: MIT License
- Functionality for creating illustrations and annotated images
- Cross-platform: Linux, Mac and Windows are all supported
- Works with Python 2.7, 3.3 and 3.4
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for jicbioimage.illustrate-0.6.1.tar.gz