Python package designed to make it easy to work with bio images.
The jicbioimage Python package makes it easy to explore microscopy data in a programmatic fashion. Exploring images via coding means that the exploratory work becomes recorded and reproducible. Furthermore, it makes it easier to convert the exploratory work into (semi) automated analysis work flows.
- Documentation: http://jicbioimage.readthedocs.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/JIC-CSB/jicbioimage
- PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/jicbioimage
- Free software: MIT License
- Built in functionality for working with microscopy data
- Automatic generation of audit trails
- IPython integration
- Cross-platform: Linux, Mac and Windows are all supported
- Works with Python 2.7, 3.3 and 3.4
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jicbioimage-0.10.1.tar.gz (2.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|