Football app for Jmbo.
- Update football_fetch command to allow a league and its league groups to have the same football365 service id without causing duplicates.
- Add an abbreviated title field to Team model.
- ModelAdmin.inline_instances has been removed in Django 1.4. Replace with get_inline_instances(request).
- Remove automatic jmbo-foundry url pattern includes.
- Filter for future fixtures.
- Order log entries by league group so that the ‘regroup’ tag works correctly.
- Team dashboard for basic layer.
- Pass required parameter to layered decorator.
- Minimum jmbo-foundry is now 0.5.1.
- Mark urls_web.py and urls_basic.py as deprecated. For the moment they exist for backwards compatibility.
- Use fixtures to define photo sizes.
- Better batching of fixtures and results.
- French translations
- Migrate management commands and templates from jmbo-airtel.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|jmbo_football-0.3.3-py2.6.egg (59.0 kB) View hashes||Egg||2.6|
|jmbo_football-0.3.3-py2.7.egg (59.0 kB) View hashes||Egg||2.7|
|jmbo-football-0.3.3.tar.gz (20.5 kB) View hashes||Source||None|