Jmbo music app.
- Reinstate last.fm scraping. Scrapers can now be chained.
- __unicode__ for track now includes primary contributor.
- Add index on last_played field.
- Compromise on a foreign key being null so South migration works on legacy database.
- Refactor credit options to work in a multilingual environment. Existing credit options will be lost but at worst existing UI will have a blank space.
- Track feed management command framework created. Includes a demo track feed track_feed_example.
- Pull artist, track and album info from Wikipedia.
- Friendlier urls to detail pages.
- Rename get_primary_contributers method to be primary_contributors_permitted property to adhere to Jmbo convention.
- Introduce a dependency on jmbo-gallery, thus implicitly on jmbo-foundry.
- Better packaging.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|jmbo_music-0.2.4-py2.7.egg (61.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Aug 6, 2013|
|jmbo-music-0.2.4.tar.gz (30.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 6, 2013|