Create a Jmbo project environment quickly. Includes a Jmbo demo application.
Jmbo Skeleton generates skeleton code for the development of a Jmbo based project.
Documentation at http://jmbo-skeleton.readthedocs.org.
- Deprecate buildout in favour of pip.
- Move settings into a projects directory to avoid clutter.
- Minimum supported version of jmbo-foundry is now 2.0.
- All configs massively reworked.
- local_settings.py support.
- Add documentation.
- Deprecate haproxy since a load balancer at another point in the chain does a better job.
- setup-server.sh gets optional arguments for a leaner install.
- deploy-project.sh does not lead to downtime anymore.
- Haproxy config does not need both basic and smart backends for mobi anymore.
- Remove media-links from configs. It is redundant.
- Use gunicorn in way advised by Django.
- Install device-proxy through pip from pypi.
- Admin runs on its own instance. This enables us to set longer timeouts to handle the more expensive queries.
- Mobile browsers are automatically directed to mobi now. They have the option of requesting the desktop site.
- Bump jmbo-foundry to 1.1.10.
- Bump jmbo-downloads to 0.0.5.
- Fix bug in deploy-script.sh.
- Up jmbo-foundry to 1.1.9.
- Media directories are now prefixed with the app name. This allows multiple Jmbo projects to live on the same server.
- Simplify create-jmbo-project.sh by removing an option.
- Force buildout 1.7.0 since version 2 has backward incompatible changes.
- device-proxy and haproxy is now part of our setup. This enables user-agent to backend mapping.
- Buildouts massively refactored. Everything can be regenerated using create-project.sh. STATIC_URL changes for basic and smart layers.
- south lowercase pin added.
- deploy-project.sh now creates necessary cron entries.
- Sentry is now part of our setup.
- setup-development.sh makes getting a development environment running easy.
- Demo now uses location aware SQLite database.
- versions.cfg is updated from this version onwards.
- Up jmbo-foundry to 1.0, and jmbo to 1.0 since we now use a location aware database by default.
- Up jmbo-foundry to 0.7.2.
- There are now four sites since page layouts may differ between eg. basic and smart.
- Up django-setuptest to 0.1.2.
- Up jmbo-foundry to 0.7.1.
- Copy .gitignore when creating a new project.
- Webdav access now enabled. It is useful for changing CSS on QA sites on the fly.
- Webdav requires we backup static resources on each deploy. Added to deploy_project.sh.
- Removed Praekelt assumption from deploy script.
- Up required jmbo-foundry to 0.6.3. Django 1.4 is now implicitly required.
- Up djangorecipe to 1.2.1 and handle case where Django name is suddenly case-sensitive when pinning.
- Up minimum jmbo-foundry to 0.5.
- Create a trivial south migration so order of migrations is correct.
- Dev buildout now uses git instead of https.
- Remove flup since it is currently broken.
- Create different sites for mobi and web.
- Templates for mid and smart layers.
- Server setup bug fixes.
- Fix manifest and up minimum jmbo-foundry to 0.4.
- Fix typos.
- Change egg name to jmbo-skeleton.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.