Python version of the jMetal framework
jMetalPy: Python version of the jMetal framework
A preprint of the paper introducing JMetalPy is available at: https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.02915
Table of Contents
To download jMetalPy just clone the Git repository hosted in GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/jMetal/jMetalPy.git python setup.py install
Alternatively, you can install it with
pip install jmetalpy
Examples of configuring and running all the included algorithms are located in the
The current release of jMetalPy (v1.5.0) contains the following components:
- Algorithms: local search, genetic algorithm, evolution strategy, simulated annealing, random search, NSGA-II, NSGA-III, SMPSO, OMOPSO, MOEA/D, MOEA/D-DRA, MOEA/D-IEpsilon, GDE3, SPEA2, HYPE, IBEA. Preference articulation-based algorithms; G-NSGA-II and SMPSO/RP; Dynamic versions of NSGA-II and SMPSO.
- Parallel computing based on Apache Spark and Dask.
- Benchmark problems: ZDT1-6, DTLZ1-2, FDA, LZ09, LIR-CMOP, unconstrained (Kursawe, Fonseca, Schaffer, Viennet2), constrained (Srinivas, Tanaka).
- Encodings: real, binary, permutations.
- Operators: selection (binary tournament, ranking and crowding distance, random, nary random, best solution), crossover (single-point, SBX), mutation (bit-blip, polynomial, uniform, random).
- Quality indicators: hypervolume, additive epsilon, GD, IGD.
- Pareto front plotting for problems with two or more objectives (as scatter plot/parallel coordinates/chordplot) in real-time, static or interactive.
- Experiment class for performing studies either alone or alongside jMetal.
- Pairwise and multiple hypothesis testing for statistical analysis, including several frequentist and Bayesian testing methods, critical distance plots and posterior diagrams.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT - see the LICENSE file for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jmetalpy-1.5.0-py3.7.egg (469.8 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size jmetalpy-1.5.0.tar.gz (100.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|