A little helper to send you a push when your job finishes running.
[Click this for a surprise ☝️]
JobsDone is a simple unix filter command to alert you when a job's done.
Jobs done uses HyperLink to send you a push notification with a customizable message when your job finishes.
- Use pip (and Python 3) you lout.
$ pip3 install jobsdone
How to use it
- Install and open HyperLink and copy your key. Run:
$ jd --key YOUR_KEY_HERE
- Run jobs, commands, whatever, and pipe the output to
$ sleep 3 | echo "3 seconds have passed" | jd
- Or you can ignore the pipe output and send a custom message
$ sleep 1 | echo "1 second passed" | jd "YO! One second passed ⏱️"
- That's it. There is no step 3. Go outside.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jobsdone-0.0.5-py3-none-any.whl (5.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size jobsdone-0.0.5.tar.gz (2.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|