Redis pool for HA redis clusters
Jondis is a high availability pool management class for the excellent https://github.com/andymccurdy/redis-py
- Slave discovery on startup
- On master failure, if a slave is promoted, the pool will reconfigure to connect to the new master
- Currently all commands are sent to the master
- No master discovery if only a slave server is provided
- In certain scenarios, the pool will pick up new slaves (if it’s reconfigured), but there’s currently no periodic / automatic slave discovery
- Does not talk to sentinel
In order to configure the pool, you’ll need to provide at least 1 active master server. This is a limitation that will be lifted soon with master discovery.
`python from jondis.pool import Pool pool = Pool(hosts=["redis01:6379","redis02:6379"]) redis = redis_lib.client.StrictRedis(connection_pool=pool) `
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.