This requires integration between your web framework and fanstatic, and making sure that the original ember.js is published to some URL.
Ember data is still a beta release!
- Matt Good (1.0.0)
How to use?
You can import ember.js from js.ember and need it where you want these resources to be included on a page:
>>> from js.ember import ember >>> ember.need()
- Updated to ember to the 1.0.0 release and ember data to 1.0-beta-1.
- Made ember data an independent resource, so that requiering ember does not load emberdata automatically. To get emberdata, use js.ember.ember_data.need().
- Updated ember to 1.0.0-pre.8 and handlebars to 1.0.0.
- Added ember data 0.13b.
- Added minified js for all resources.
- correct a typo in setup.py
- first release