Fanstatic packaging of TinyMCE
This requires integration between your web framework and fanstatic, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the resources directory in js.tinymce) are published to some URL.
How to use?
You can import tinymce from js.tinymce and need it where you want these resources to be included on a page:
>>> from js.tinymce import tinymce >>> tinymce.need()
- Updated to TinyMCE version 4.5.4.
- Updated to TinyMCE version 4.2.7.
- Updated to TinyMCE version 4.1.5.
- Updated to TinyMCE version 4.0.28.
- Updated to TinyMCE version 4.0.12.
- Updated to TinyMCE version 4.0.2.
- Added all available translation files.
- Updated to release 3.5.2
- Correctly added nl/de/es translations.
- Add nl/de/es translations.
- Update to release 3.4.5.
- Make tiny_mce_popup.js available as a Fanstatic Resource.
- Update to 126.96.36.199
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size js.tinymce-4.5.4.tar.gz (1.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|