Material for presentations. The documentation generation is using pyquickhelper.
Contents used and most of the time maintained for presentation, talks, shows, teachings…
current - 2021-01-05 - 0.00Mb
0.0.0 - 2021-01-05 - 0.00Mb
- 15: remove ggplot (not maintained anymore) (2019-01-28)
- 13: add notebook on scikit-plot (2018-10-14)
- 4: replace basemap by cartopy (2018-07-24)
- 9: add notebook on pyecharts (2018-07-05)
- 8: try catch around ggplot (not maintained anymore) (2018-05-24)
- 7: split unit test on ggplot - failing on appveyor (2018-03-28)
- 6: fix notebook on pythreejs (update to 1.0.0) (2018-03-22)
- 5: fix unit test with ete3 (2017-12-20)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for jupytalk-0.3.613-py3-none-any.whl