Build a book with Jupyter Notebooks and Sphinx.
Jupyter Book is an open-source tool for building publication-quality books and documents from computational material.
Jupyter Book allows users to
- write their content in markdown files or Jupyter notebooks,
- include computational elements (e.g., code cells) in either type,
- include rich syntax such as citations, cross-references, and numbered equations, and
- using a simple command, run the embedded code cells, cache the outputs and convert this content into:
- a web-based interactive book and
- a publication-quality PDF.
Governance of this project
Jupyter Book is still developing relatively rapidly, so please be patient if things change or features iterate and change quickly. Once Jupyter Book hits 1.0, it will slow down considerably!
Contribute or improve the book
Notice some inefficient CSS? A typo in the text? Want to add a cool feature so that others can enjoy the improvements to Jupyter Books? Check out the Jupyter Book Contributor's Guide. We'd love your help!
Jupyter Book is maintained and primarily developed by the Executable Book Project.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for jupyter_book-0.15.1-py3-none-any.whl