Extension for Jupyter Notebook 4.0.x with experimental content management features
This package adds the following features to Jupyter Notebook:
- Search dialog on file tree, editor, and notebook screens to search over filenames and .ipynb content in the notebook directory
- IPython kernel extension to make notebooks importable, and notebook cells injectable via # <api> and # <help> annotations
- Full-page drag-and-drop upload target
- Pop-over table of contents navigation for notebooks
- Plugin system for deploying and downloading notebook bundles
- Example IPython Notebook bundle (.zip) download bundler
See the project README for more information.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jupyter_cms-0.5.0.tar.gz (28.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|