A server extension for JupyterLab's git extension
A JupyterLab extension for version control using git
- Open the git extension from the Git tab on the left panel
jupyter labextension install @jupyterlab/git
pip install jupyterlab-git jupyter serverextension enable --py jupyterlab_git
If you would like to contribute to the project, please read our contributor documentation.
JupyterLab follows the official Jupyter Code of Conduct.
The Jupyter Git extension is part of Project Jupyter and is developed by an open community of contributors. Our maintainer team is accompanied by a much larger group of contributors to JupyterLab and Project Jupyter as a whole.
JupyterLab Git's current maintainers are listed in alphabetical order, with affiliation, and main areas of contribution:
- Tim George, Cal Poly (UI/UX design, strategy, management, user needs analysis).
- Brian Granger, Cal Poly (co-creator, strategy, vision, management, UI/UX design, architecture).
- Jenna Landy, Cal Poly (sofware engineering).
- Alena Mueller, Cal Poly (UI/UX design).
- Ashutosh Bondre, Cal Poly (software engineering).
- Noah Stapp, Cal Poly (software engineering).
- Ji Zhang, Cal Poly (software engineering).
This list is provided to help provide context about who we are and how our team functions. If you would like to be listed, please submit a pull request with your information.
Requires node 4+ and npm 4+
# Clone the repo to your local environment git clone https://github.com/jupyterlab/jupyterlab-git.git cd jupyterlab-git # Install dependencies npm install # or yarn # Build Typescript source npm run build # or yarn build # Link your development version of the extension with JupyterLab jupyter labextension link . # Rebuild Typescript source after making changes npm run build # or yarn build
pip install . jupyter serverextension enable --py jupyterlab_git
To rebuild the package and the JupyterLab app:
npm run build jupyter lab build
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|jupyterlab_git-0.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|jupyterlab_git-0.5.0.tar.gz (13.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|