Restricts access to Plone content without proper pathkey
Jyu.pathkey was developed to situations where users have some content in Plone what they don’t want to publish for the whole world to see, but still want to share it with a number of people who doesn’t necessarily have an user account to the plone site. With jyu.pathkey contents owner can set a pathkey for the folder/item and then share that with the people they want.
Jyu.pathkey is not a bullet proof solution and was never intended to be. It simply adds user specified password (pathkey) as a new property of given folder and adds a hook to AfterTraverseEvent to check if user is trying to access protected content and request the pathkey when needed.
1.1.3 - Released 2010/03/05
- Added z3c.autoinclude.plugin
1.1.2 - Released 2010/02/11
- Moved the pathkey form to object tabs instead of document actions
- Added delete pathkey checkbox
1.1.1 - Released 2010/02/09
- Fixed problem with dexterity content types
1.1 - Released 2010/02/08
- Fixed bug where opening files and images with straight url went past pathkey check (you still need to disable caching for files/images).
- Restructured code and views so that jyu.pathkey works with Plone 4
1.0.2 - Released 2009/11/20
- Fixed encoding problem with pathkey requester
1.0.1 - Released 2009/11/18
- Fixed missing legend text from pathkey requester template.
1.0 - Released 2009/11/8
- Content owner can set and remove pathkey for any content (removing happens by saving empty pathkey)
- Added pathkey-list view for content owner to see where pathkeys have been set (by owner).
- Added functional doctests
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jyu.pathkey-1.1.3.tar.gz (19.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|