Python client library for the Kubernetes API
k8s - Python client library for the Kubernetes API
k8s is a python client library for Kubernetes developed as part of the FiaaS project at FINN.no, Norway’s leading classifieds site. The library tries to provide an intuitive developer experience, rather than modelling the REST API directly. Our approach does not allow us to use Swagger to auto-generate a library that covers the entire API, but the parts we have implemented are (in our opinion) easier to work with than the client you get when using Swagger.
Changes since last version
- 664a82e: Extend jobspec with the available api fields
- 7109ac5: Remove test_replication_controller
- ae3f6e1: Fix field type
- b2f3695: Optimize imports
- 82c67dd: Add support for jobs api
- 71c5bfe: Add support for specifying a specific command to run for a container
- 445bd6d: Add support for auto-generated names in metadata
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size k8s-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (19.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size k8s-0.7.0.tar.gz (38.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|