Automatic version bumping for Keep-a-Changelog style Changelog files.
A command line tool for CHANGELOG files that follow the Keep A Changelog standard.
kac in the same directory as your Changelog. By default,
kac looks for a file called
Usage: kac [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]... Options: --help Show this message and exit. Commands: bump Bump a Changelog. copy Copy a version's release text.
- Must be run in the same directory as your CHANGELOG file
- Assumes you have changes in the "Unreleased" section
- Only works for semver
- Only supports versions in the
MAJOR.MINOR.PATCHformat. A beta version ending in
-beta, for example, will fail.
- [ ] Add default text for versions with no notable changes
- [ ] Add tests
- [ ] Add support for generating an empty Changelog template
- [ ] Undo bump
- [ ] Support labels for pre-release and build metadata
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kac-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (7.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size kac-0.2.0.tar.gz (5.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|