Player, solver and creater of sudoku puzzles
Kaidoku can solve sudoku puzzles as shown in the figure, play with the puzzles and create sudoku puzzles with a command-line interface.
Kaidoku is a
- player of sudoku. You can play original sudoku puzzles of various level of difficulty with command line interface. You can get hints when you want.
- solver of sudoku. It can solve a sudoku puzzle and show the procedure of solving a sudoku puzzle with various logics. It evaluates if a given puzzle is valid sudoku with unique solution.
- creater of sudoku. It can create new sudoku puzzles. The puzzles shipped with this program was created by the program itself.
25000 sudoku puzzles classified with 9 difficulty levels are available online.
Document is availabe in English and Japanese.
- Naked single, pair, triple and quad
- Hidden single, pair, triple and quad
- Pointing pair and triple
- X-wing family (Swordfish and Jellyfish)
- XY-wing and XYZ-wing
- Remote pairs
- Chain of pairs
- Trial and search
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|kaidoku-0.5.6-py3-none-any.whl (777.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|kaidoku-0.5.6.tar.gz (751.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|