Mongodb model helpers
A convenient superclass and some helpers for stuff you want to keep in mongodb.
- Collection-level operations are accessible though the
MyModel.collection.find_one(). It’s verbose, but explicit is better than implicit.
- Document-level operations are ported down directly to the model, eg.
m = MyModel(); m.save().
- You can’t access top-level document keys though dot notation on the models after they’ve been retrieved from the database. urmurmurm.
- There is no model-level
update, since it clashes with
- The model-level
removeis restricted to only remove the model’s document.
- No special ref support… yet.
- Tests are desperately lacking. Help!
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kale-0.1rc1.tar.gz (3.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|