Mongodb model helpers
A convenient superclass and some helpers for stuff you want to keep in mongodb.
- Collection-level operations are accessible though the .collection, eg. MyModel.collection.find_one(). It’s verbose, but explicit is better than implicit.
- All documents returned by raw will be instantiated as models. To get the raw json, use raw(), eg. MyModel.collection.raw().find_one().
- Document-level operations are ported down directly to the model, eg. m = MyModel(); m.save().
- You can’t access top-level document keys though dot notation on the models after they’ve been retrieved from the database. urmurmurm.
- There is no model-level update, since it clashes with dict’s update. Use save, or Model.collection.update(instance, …).
- The model-level remove is restricted to only remove the model’s document.
- No special ref support… yet.
- Tests are desperately lacking. Help!
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kale-0.1rc2.tar.gz (3.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|