A client for katportal.
A client for simple access to katportal, via websocket and HTTP connections.
The HTTP methods allow once-off requests, like the current list of schedule blocks.
For continuous updates, use the Pub/Sub methods, which work over a websocket.
Details can be found in
setup.py but basically it is only:
- tornado is used as the web framework and for its asynchronous functionality.
setup.py depends on katversion, so make sure that is installed before
installing the package.
pip install katportalclient
examples folder for code that demonstrates some usage scenarios.
13th Sep 2019 (0.2.1)
- Fixes a bug where incorrect sensor info is returned from
sensor_detailand does not match the documentation.
11th Sep 2019 (0.2.0)
- changes to internal API
timestamphas been changed to
value_timestamphas been changed to
- Removal of namespaces when retrieving historical data.
- Changed url endpoint for historical data.
- Updated katportalclient
examplesto align with changes.
- Removed timeout argument from
- Changes to
30 Aug 2019 (0.1.1)
- Changed COPYING to LICENSE.
- Updated copyright header.
27 Aug 2019 (0.1.0)
- Start of CHANGELOG in preparation for 0.1.0 release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size katportalclient-0.2.1.tar.gz (31.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|