Basic but reusable Wagtail page models for KDL projects
Very basic but reusable Wagtail page models for KDL projects.
Install it with pip or pipenv using the following package name:
Requirements: wagtail 2+, django 2+, python 3.5+
The idea is to have a single code base for our Wagtail components.
=> we can just install and use, no coding necessary for simple use cases
=> we don’t have to maintain and upgrade a lot of small variants of the same code which was copied and adapted for each project
- runs out of the box with minimal settings
- keep it generic and relatively simple (code and interface)
- if you need something more advanced (but reusable), create a new page type
- if you need something very specific: subclass into your own project
- keep it focused, it is a package about pages (not menus, search or blogs)
- keep it backward-compatible
- automate the upgrades
- keep it compatible with wagtail and Django 2
- keep it compatible with kdl-bare-bones base.html template blocks
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for kdl_wagtail_page-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl