Keeper Secrets Manager plugins for Ansible.
Keeper Secrets Manager Ansible
This module contains plugins that allow your Ansible automations to use Keeper Secrets Manager.
keeper_cache_records- Generate a cache to use with other actions.
keeper_copy- Similar to
ansible.builtin.copy. Uses the KSM vault for the source/content.
keeper_get- Retrieve secrets from a record.
keeper_set- Update an existing record from Ansible information.
keeper_init- Initialize a KSM configuration from a one-time access token.
keeper_cleanup- Remove the cache file, if being used.
keeper_lookup- Retrieve secrets from a record using Ansible's lookup.
keeper_redact- Stdout Callback plugin to redact secrets from logs.
keeper_password- Generate a random password.
keeper_info- Display information about plugin, record and field types.
For more information see our official documentation page https://docs.keeper.io/secrets-manager/secrets-manager/integrations/ansible-plugin
- Added action
keeper_cache_recordsto cache Keeper Vault records to reduce API calls.
- Added ability to get records by title for some actions.
value_keyto access individual values in complex values. Alternative to
- Update pinned KSM SDK version.
- Update pinned KSM SDK version. The KSM SDK has been updated to use OpenSSL 3.0.7 which resolves CVE-2022-3602, CVE-2022-3786.
- Move check for custom record type in
- Keeper Secret Manager SDK version pinned to 16.3.5 or greater. Allows extra field parameters that come from Keeper Commander.
- Per PEP 263, added
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-to top of file to prevent errors on system that are not UTF-8.
- Fixed complex strings not regular expressions escaping properly for
keeper_initplugin configuration generation.
keeper_app_owner_public_keyalso added to Ansible variables.
- Fixed misspelled collection name in
- First Ansible Galaxy release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for keeper-secrets-manager-ansible-1.2.0.tar.gz