Package for working with Keysight/Agilent/HP test equipment
Support Keysight Equipment
Below are the modules available in the keysight package and the compatible equipment for each module:
- n9340: N9340 spectrum analyzer
- e4411b: E4411B, E4402B spectrum analyzers
Sample CSV and other data files
Currently, the only sample files tested are the CSV files from a N9340B and E4411B spectrum analyzer. If you have other data files saved from a Keysight/Agilent/HP piece of test equipment and are willing to share it, please open an issue or submit a pull request to let us know.
Submitting Pull Requests
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (e.g., new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the brnach is ready for merging, open a pull request.
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to master, you can and should deploy immediately.