Build cost spreadsheet for a KiCad project.
KiCost is intended to be run as a script for generating part-cost spreadsheets for circuit boards developed with KiCad.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://kicost.readthedocs.org.
- Processes the BOM XML file from your KiCad schematic to create a part-cost spreadsheet by scraping the web sites of several popular distributors for price and inventory data (Digi-Key, Mouser and Newark/Element14 are currently supported).
- The spreadsheet contains quantity-adjusted pricing from each distributor for individual parts and the total board.
- Enter the number of boards to be built in a spreadsheet cell and all the pricing for the total board and individual parts is updated.
- The spreadsheet also shows the current inventory on-hand for each part at each distributor.
- Enter the quantity of each part that you want to purchase from each distributor and lists of part numbers and quantities will appear in formats that you can cut-and-paste directly into the website ordering page of each distributor.
- Fixed delimiter for Mouser online order cut-and-paste.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kicost-0.1.1.zip (30.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|