Parser for KiCad schematic netlists.
This is a parser for KiCad schematic netlist files that are output by EESCHEMA. Just pass a file containing a netlist to the parse_netlist() function and it will deliver a pyparsing object containing all the netlist’s information.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://xesscorp.github.io/kinparse
- Files are now opened with latin_1 encoding to allow special symbols used by KiCad.
- Fixed problem where sheetpath.names and sheetpath.tstamps were not retrievable.
- Restructured the parser to make it work with the current version of pyparsing.
- Restricted pyparsing package to version < 2.3.0 because that one started breaking things.
- KiCad V5 started putting description fields in component libsource.
- Non-numeric revision is now allowed in the netlist rev field.
- Fixed parse errors caused by fields with labels but no data like “(date)” .
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kinparse-0.1.2.tar.gz (22.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|