Simple Python-based command-line tool to generate .nfo files for movies for Kodi.
This tool is aimed at people that manually curate their movie databases, in order to avoid using scrapers that may pull in the wrong information (or none at all). All the user has to do is place an ID file alongside their movie files, the default is *.imdb, containing the unique IMDB movie ID (or full IMDB movie URL). The tool will then scour the movie directories for these files and pull in the information and create the .nfo files in the same location.
- restricting beautifulsoup version to <=4.6.0 as newer versions fail: https://github.com/fracpete/kodi-nfo-generator/issues/2
- added ability to export movie IDs to a CSV file using kodi-nfo-export
- added ability to import movie IDs from a CSV file using kodi-nfo-import
- kodi-nfo-gen now handles movies that only have limited information available (e.g., no plot or no image)
- added interactive mode to tools (–interactive)
- initial release, only supports IMDB for the time being
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kodi-nfo-generator-0.0.3.tar.gz (11.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|