Image content type for Kotti
This is an extension to Kotti that allows to add images to your site.
This package is only compatible with Kotti versions >= 1.3.0-dev and later. Earlier versions of Kotti included the Image content type and everything directly related.
Development happens at https://github.com/Kotti/kotti_image
You don’t need to do anything. kotti_image is a requirement of Kotti and automatically setup for you.
To enable the extension in your Kotti site (pip install kotti_image), activate the configurator:
kotti.configurators = kotti_image.kotti_configure
The initial release doesn’t provide any configuration options. Custom configuration of image scales will be available in future releases.
If you are upgrading from a previous version you might have to migrate your database. The migration is performed with alembic and Kotti’s console script kotti-migrate. To migrate, run kotti-migrate <your.ini> upgrade --scripts=kotti_image:alembic (or kotti-migrate <your.ini> upgrade_all to run all Kotti and add on migrations).
Contributions to kotti_image are highly welcome. Just clone its Github repository and submit your contributions as pull requests.
1.0.1 - 2018-03-16
- Use rfc_6266_parser instead of unmaintained rfc_6266 package.
- Fix tests for Kotti >= 2.0.0 / Python 3.x.
1.0.0 - 2018-01-17
- No functional changes. Maintainance release for Kotti 1.x.
- Integrate filedepot tween / filter test from Kotti < 2.0.0.
0.1.4 - 2016-10-09
- Correctly declare dependencies.
0.1.3 - 2016-01-04
- Include (empty) alembic/versions directory in distribution to avoid warnings.
0.1.2 - 2015-12-21
- Use rfc6266 and unidecode for content disposition header.
0.1.1 - 2015-12-16
- Fix broken packaging.
0.1.0 - 2015-12-16
This initial version is completely identical to what has been in Kotti core before Kotti 1.3.0-dev. Don’t even try to install with those versions!
- Move all image related code from Kotti core into this package.
- Create package with pcreate -s kotti kotti_image.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kotti_image-1.0.1.tar.gz (153.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|