TinyMCE plugins for Kotti
TinyMCE plugins for Kotti.
To activate the kotti_tinymce add-on in your Kotti site, you need to add an entry to the kotti.configurators setting in your Paste Deploy config. If you don’t have a kotti.configurators option, add one. The line in your [app:main] section could then look like this:
kotti.configurators = kotti_tinymce.kotti_configure
With this, you’ll be able to use TinyMCE in your Kotti site.
- Revise templates to use Bootstrap 3. THIS IS NOT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE AND WILL BREAK KOTTI < 0.10!
- Added abiltiy to add alt text to images via kottiimage plugin.
- Use the new kotti_context_url JS global variable (introduced in Kotti 0.10) if it is available.
- Fix broken source code editing.
- Fix link for PyPI - the old one 404’s. (ddimmich)
- Fix German and French translations that got marked as fuzzy. (ferewuz)
- Update German translations, some translations got lost before. (ferewuz)
- Move language code translations to kotti_tinymce and initialize all languages that are present in deform. (ferewuz)
- Fix packaging.
- Add CodeMirror plugin to regain source editing feature.
- New image plugin UI with advanced image sizing. (geojeff)
- Separate install_requires and tests_require.
- Delete old tests from 0.1. Setup new funcargs based tests.
- 100% test coverage (again) with new funcargs tests (thanks teixas!).
- Fix include of kotti_tinymce.js to popup window.
- Support js.deform (available with Kotti >= 0.8) to only include the JS when rendering a RichTextWidget.
- Fix JS errors caused by calling tinyMCEPopup.onInit.add from a wrong place.
- Explicitly set relative_urls to false on TinyMCE initialization. This fixes a bug when trying to add an image while adding a page.
- added German translation
- use TinyMCE’s translations
- fix requirement version conflict (now: Kotti>=0.7dev)
- kotti_tinymce is a direct dependency of Kotti now
- use Kotti’s “new style” edit_needed
- get rid of Products.TinyMCE
- use fanstatic
- add custom ‘kottibrowser’ TinyMCE plugin