Konverts Krita .kra files into PNG and JPEG.
# kraconvert Converts Krita .kra files into common used files
Convert a kra to a bunch of jpeg files:
kraconvert $HOME/pictures/pepper_n_carrot.kra -p -w -s 1000 2000 40 -j 95 -i
- -p: extract the mergedimage.png, you need this exception if you want just the icc profile
- -w: webready, converts the jpeg files to sRGB
- -s: different sizes, maintains aspect ratio
- -j: jpeg quality, in that case 95
- -i: extract the icc profile, if you use -w (webready) you need that switch
# TL;DR If you don’t need anything fancy just run
kraconvert pepper_n_carrot.kra -i -p -w
You can even omit the ‘-w’ if you don’t need a sRGB version.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.