A workflow assembler for genome analytics and informatics
kronos is a software tool for automating reproducible, auditable and distributable bioinformatics workflow development. It obviates explicit coding for workflow development to a great extent by compiling a text configuration file into an executable Python scripts.
Optional Python Libraries
For running on a cluster using drmaa, i.e. using -b drmaa, you will need to install:
Please refer to kronos online documentation.
email: Jafar Taghiyar <email@example.com>
Please report issues in our kronos google group.
- each task in the configuration file now has its own requirements entry in the run subsection which takes precedence over the requirements listed in the GENERAL section. This enables users to have different versions of the same requirements for different tasks.
- interval file now takes precedence over the synchronization, i.e. if a task has an interval file, then it will not be synchronized with its predecessors.
- added support for floating point memory requests.
- made all the merged files to store in a directory called merge.
- username and version are automatically added to the config files when using make_config command.
- added a check to make sure that the input of the implicit merge node is always a list.
- bug fixes.
- Kronos now uses multithreading instead of multiprocessing.
- removed the limitation on the number of simultaneous jobs/pipelines.
- added --no_prefix back to the input options of run command.
- minor bug fixes.
First version released!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kronos_pipeliner-2.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (40.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size kronos_pipeliner-2.2.0.tar.gz (32.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for kronos_pipeliner-2.2.0-py2-none-any.whl