Simple CLI and WEB tools for managing GitHub labels
Global multi-project management of GitHub labels (MI-PYT@FIT CTU project)
You have multiple options how to install labelord:
- python setup.py install (stable if you use released version, e.g. v0.3)
- pip install labelord (stable)
- pip install --extra-index-url https://test.pypi.org/pypi labelord-suchama4 (bleeding edge/unstable)
This Python app allows user to do via CLI:
- List repositories
- List labels for given repository
- Run update/replace labels for multiple projects (labels are specified in configuration file or by template repo)
App allows you run master-to-master replication web server which works with GitHub webhooks and manage labels for multiple repositories in even simpler way (try run_server command and see landing page for more information)!
For more information please use --help.
This project is reference solution for Labelord tasks series in cvut/MI-PYT.
See included config file what are the options. You will need a personal GitHub token for using this application. You can get your token at https://github.com/settings/tokens. But be careful where you place it!
Tests are currently provided in separate repository within multiple branched and with explanation: https://github.com/MarekSuchanek/labelord_tests
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for more details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size labelord-0.3.tar.gz (30.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|